Pickle's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking Discussion

Go down

Banking Discussion Empty Banking Discussion

Post  Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:16 pm

So I know I posted a question and got an answer from the Dil & Mike Ontry- but I am still on the fence here about dumping a large portion of my gold into a couple of CDs and wait 6 weeks and reap the profit.

So Dil doesn't like the risk involved- he lost some G in the past with EBX (not sure what that is- assuming its the 2 current bank's predecessors- which bring s a new level of worry to this whole thing.) So what's the risk really? Is it the banks just closing up shop one day and disappearing? or can these banks really loose my funds? Are there other things my greedy and lordly nature is preventing me from seeing?

eCitizens Bank looks like such a stand up operation to me. And the interest on 80g is a pretty good amount over 6 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Banking Discussion Empty Re: Banking Discussion

Post  Mike Ontry Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 pm

I don't know what happened in the past. Something about loans and greed I think. But with these 2 banks the biggest risk I see is them taking the money and running or just losing interest and quitting. I don't see this happening though. Based on the activity level of both bankers I believe they are here to provide an honest service and make a good name for themselves in this game. And if they did decide to stop I believe there is a very good chance that they both would give everyone their money back.

I wouldn't and didn't give them all or a majority of what I have though because if something did go crazy wrong you don't want to lose everything. Start small and make some test withdraws and balance inquiries and see if you like how he works with you.
Mike Ontry
Mike Ontry
Executive Officer

http://ereptools.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:39 am

Yeah I decided to keep my 100g just for the next special, but I'll deposit anything I get over that to try it out and see if it's worth the inherent dangers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum